Headline: "People are saying you've charmed me. Thank you for everything".
Controversial kumawood actress Xandy Kamel has appreciated her soon-to-be husband, king Kaninja of Angel TV Sports ahead of time.
Xandy Kamel has disclosed that many people believe that she has been charmed by Kaninja because of how they love themselves.
While singing, Xandy said that isn't the case but instead, it is pure love that has bonded them together.
Ahead of their marriage ceremony scheduled on June 6, 2020, Xandy thanked her man. " _Chaiii 6th Juneπ₯π₯π₯π₯ love is something oo π @kingkaninja 1 thank you for everything",_ she wrote.
Pls Their marriage was confirmed by Kaninja in a post he wrote: " *My woman crush Saturday@xandykamel the only human virus dat has given me a total lockdown of the rest of my life, the only human virus I tested positive the first day I saw her, the only human virus I can't find any vaccine to fight back, I now understand that this virus is indeed in to stay so have to know how to deal with. Bam".

No comments:
Post a Comment